Image courtesy: bigbrothernetwork.com
Last night, August 5, the Big Brother: All-Stars celebrated its 20th anniversary season through a live move-in premiere. The all-star casts for the season 22 series were also revealed.
There have been speculations about who would be included in the new cast of the series after Us Weekly reported that CBS was making there move for an all-star season.
And, finally, on Friday night, the speculations about the players of Big Brother: All-Stars season 22 has already been answered.
Most of the participants are players of the previous seasons as well as runner ups. According to reports of Us Weekly, CBS has been in contact with the past players to invite them for a new season.
There are more than the prospected amount of players quarantined by the network, sources have told the Us Weekly. It will serve as a back-up plan if in case any of the participants acquire the coronavirus disease.
The premiere was backed-up with the necessary COVID-19 protocols. Besides from the pre-production quarantine that has been reported, players were also tested “several times prior to entering the house,” according to a press release made by CBS.
In addition, when the players were inside the house, they will conduct weekly testing during the season. The network also added that the players should have “no contact with any crew members” who have been subjected to quarantine as well.
As soon as the premiere started, hosted by Julie Chen with their mask on, the competition immediately began in four groups to compete for the Head of Household. The challenge was for the players to get the balls to shoot it in a right hole in the maze.
The challenge took a long time to reveal who would be competing for the HoH, like how this article is trying to prolong the names of Big Brother: All-Star season 22 casts. Well, the long wait is over, here it is, the list of the all-stars.
- Kaysar Ridha, he is the season 6 and 7 favorites.
- Janelle Pierzina, who is from seasons 6, 7, and 14.
- Daniele Donato, a runner up from season 8 and a returnee of season 13.
- Keesha Smith, who is from season 10.
- Memphis Garrett, a runner up of season 10 as well.
- Kevin Campbell, season 11 player
- Enzo Palumbo, representing season 12
- Ian Terry, the season 14 winner
- Cody Calafiore, a runner up from season 16
- Nicole Franzel, a player from season 16 and winner of season 1.
- Da’Vonne Rogers, seasons 17 and 18 favorite
- Christmas Abbott, a player from season 19
- Bayleigh Dayton, all the way from season 20
- Tyler Crispen, the winner of season 20
- David Alexander, from the first boot of season 21
- Nicole Anthony, season 21 fan favorite